If you suffered injuries from a truck accident, you may want to consult with a trucking accident lawyer Little Rock, AR respects. Your injuries may have resulted in expensive medical bills and caused you to miss significant time from work, and you deserve compensation. An experienced lawyer may help you get justice for everything you have been through.
Common Truck Accident Injuries
A truck is a very big vehicle with a lot of power, so it can cause severe injuries during a crash. Here are some of the most common truck accident injuries:
- Head Injuries: Victims of truck accident crashes may suffer head trauma, which could lead to brain trauma. Symptoms of head trauma include dizziness, trouble concentrating, nausea and vision problems. If the head injury is severe enough, it may result in permanent loss of cognitive and motor functions.
- Lacerations: Trucking accidents can also cause lacerations on various parts of your body. These lacerations may result in scars that don’t heal.
- Back and Neck Injuries: Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash and dislocated discs, are also common during trucking accidents. Victims who suffer back and neck injuries may have difficulties doing daily activities.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: A spinal cord injuries is one of the most devastating truck accident injuries because it can result in paralysis.
No matter what injury you suffered, an experienced trucking accident lawyer Little Rock, AR relies on may help you get compensated for the medical care you received.
How Truck Accidents Happen
While some truck accidents are not anyone’s fault, some are caused by the truck driver. In order to win a truck accident lawsuit, your trucking accident lawyer in Little Rock, AR has to prove that the truck driver was at fault. Here are some of the most common causes of truck accidents:
- Driver Error: Many truck accidents occur because of driver error. Factors like distractions, substance abuse and fatigue may cause a driver to lose focus and crash into other vehicles.
- Improper Loading: If a truck is improperly loaded, it can cause an imbalance and lead to the truck toppling over on the road.
- Truck Equipment Failure: Trucking companies are required to perform regular inspections on their trucks to defective tires and other issues. If an inspection wasn’t performed and truck equipment failure caused the accident, your trucking accident lawyer Little Rock, AR trusts may sue the trucking company for the damages.
Hiring a Trucking Accident Lawyer
If you work with a reputable Little Rock trucking accident lawyer, you may improve your chances of winning your case and getting a higher settlement amount. A trucking accident lawyer Little Rock, AR counts on may stand by your side the entire time and fight to get you the justice you deserve.
Do not wait to talk to a lawyer about your truck accident case. If you are still searching for a trucking accident lawyer Little Rock, AR offers, contact Harrelson Law Firm at (501) 476-6072.